1. If you are not satisfied with the product and / or the received product is of inappropriate size or poor quality, you have the right to return it.
2. "Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia on distance contracts" stipulate that the customer has the right to return the product within 14 calendar days after the day of receipt of the product.
3. The customer is responsible for any kind of decrease in the value of the product, maintaining quality and safety during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal.
4. When returning the goods, you must comply with the following return rules:
4.1. the product must be in the original and undamaged packaging;
4.2. the product must not be damaged by the buyer;
4.3. the product must not have been used, lost its original appearance (undamaged labels, torn protective films, etc.). This point shall not be taken into account in the case of the return of a defective product;
4.4. the returned product must be in the same configuration as it was when the Buyer received it;
4.5. a purchase document and a completed return form must also be submitted. It is possible to fill in the return form in the Bodylab Latvija section - in the “Return” section. This form must be placed in the packaging with the product;
4.6. all goods ordered within one order must be returned at once;
4.7. the product must be returned via SJSC Latvijas Pasts as a registered small package to the address below: T / C Bērnu pasaule, "Vitamīns" veikals, Rīga, Matisa iela 25, LV-1001.
5. Vitamins.lv reserves the right to refuse to accept the goods returned by the Buyer, if the terms of return of the goods are not observed.
6. The Buyer has no right to return the product if the Buyer has damaged the product or its appearance has changed significantly.
7. All costs associated with the return of the goods shall be borne by the buyer. In the event of a defect or error, a copy of the return receipt must be attached.
8. In case of disputes, an expert examination shall be appointed regarding the defect of the product.
9. You will be refunded within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned item. For returned goods, the money must be returned by transfer to the payer's bank account.
10. When returning the goods, you bear the risk of transportation. Always keep the receipt issued by the post office. This document, as well as the number of your returned package, is used in case of possible complaints against the mail.
11. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.