Fake Napoleon with bananas and nut butter
Frozen puff pastry can be used to make a really wide variety of snacks - even heavenly treats like Napoleon cake - quickly and easily. Of course, puff pastry is not the best and healthiest product, BUT anything goes within reason!
Ingredients (for 4 pieces):
- 3 sheets of yeast-free puff pastry;
- 150 g cream cheese;
- 1 banana;
- BalticVitamins Flavour Drops Sweetener;
- BalticVitamins Hazelnut butter.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Roll out the defrosted pastry sheets as thinly as you can. Place them on a baking tray and bake for 10 min.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, nut butter and sweetener.
- When the dough is baked, cut it into rectangular sheets. Spread a little cream on each pastry sheet and place the banana rounds on top. (Repeat this process with all the pastry sheets.)
- Put the finished cake in the fridge to set for at least a couple of hours.
Recipe by Anna from @ediens_and_vel
More from: Receptes
Leave a comment