Kabatzis and chocolate are certainly not a combination that most people take for granted. Let alone in a patisserie! But when you put the two ingredients together, it makes a very, very tasty duo. So I present to you a particularly autumnal and delicious brownie recipe!
- 300 g kabatzis;
- 140 g flour (I put 1/2 oats, 1/2 corn);
- 15 g cocoa;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp oil (I used olive oil);
- 70 g dark chocolate;
- Flavour Drops sweetener from BalticVitamins (to taste);
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- In a bowl, finely grate the kabachi. Add the eggs, oil, sweetener, melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, salt, baking powder) to the kabacha mixture and mix well.
- If you like, you can also add chocolate chunks to make it even more chocolaty.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake for 15-20 min.
- I recommend eating it warm together with ice cream.
Recipe by Anna from @ediens_and_vel