Muffins are a snack that everyone can enjoy, so I've prepared a recipe for juicy and easy banana muffins so that everyone can treat themselves and their loved ones to a delicious and more calorie-friendly snack.
For the muffins:
- 3 bananas (I recommend very ripe);
- 70 ml almond milk;
- 2 tbsp. Butter or oil;
- 140 g flour (I used half rice, half oats);
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 1 tbsp cocoa;
- BalticVitamins coconut-India nut butter.
For the cream:
- 200 g cream cheese;
- BalticVitamins Flavour Drops Sweetener.
- Bodylab Zero Topping Chocolate sauce;
- Chocolate Crunch.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Make the muffin batter: In a bowl, mash the bananas and add all the wet ingredients. Gradually add all the dry ingredients.
- Pour the muffin batter into the prepared tins.
- Pour about 1 teaspoon of nut butter over each muffin. Once done, bake the muffins in the oven for 25 min.
- Prepare the cream: put the cream cheese and sweetener in a bowl and stir them well.
- When the muffins are baked, let them cool down! Then decorate them with cream, chocolate sauce and chocolate crunchies - get improvisational.
Recipe by Anna from @ediens_and_vel