If you want something light and nutritious for summer, you must try zucchini noodles with Thai peanut sauce. This healthy dish will only take about 10-15 minutes to prepare, which is faster than making a selection on a meal delivery app.
For the peanut sauce:
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter;
- 3 tablespoons lime juice;
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce;
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil;
- 2 tablespoons dates syrup;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
If you want a kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- red cabbage;
- roasted peanuts.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a blender or simply in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Prepare the vegetables - using a spiral vegetable slicer, cut the zucchini and carrot. If no such device is available, a vegetable peeler, a grater or simply slice the vegetables can be used. Cut the red cabbage into long, fine slices.
- Place the prepared noodles in a bowl, pour the peanut sauce over them and stir everything together. Serve in a bowl with roasted peanuts sprinkled over the top.