Organic Spirulina Powder (250 g)
It’s remarkable how, hand in hand with a growing interest in healthier lifestyles, the number of nutrition alternatives continues to increase!
The Prozis Organic range keeps on presenting new suggestions that do more for your wellness and new way of living! And of course, it does this in its own naturally good and safe way.
Neither an animal nor a plant, spirulina is actually a natural freshwater alga that is incredibly high in protein and also contains iron, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and several other micronutrients. Making sure you keep your micronutrient intake up is important to ensure an optimal physical condition.
Minerals play an important role in several biological functions. For this reason, it's absolutely necessary to have them in your diet!
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Phosphorus contributes to normal function of cell membranes
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Spirulina is a great source of protein, which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, as well as the maintenance of normal bones.
Since it is a bacteria species, spirulina is not considered to be of animal origin, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans alike.
For a new eattitude
Add 1-3 teaspoons (up to about 10g) to oatmeal, muesli, granola or desserts.
Get a pinch:
- 100% raw
- Rich in protein
- Source of phosphorus